Bureau of International Management Certifications (BIMC) is committed to providing an independent, impartial and competent certification of Management Systems (Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Management System, Food Safety Management System and other standards as required by its clients) to all its client organizations in the most cost-effective, timely and with value additions to its client's products and services to the ultimate customer.
Bureau of International Management Certifications (BIMC) ensures that its services are available to all its clients and these services are not based on undue financial or any other consideration. Jovial Certification ensures that all its procedures /guidelines operate in a non-discriminatory manner. And there is always an effort to further improve upon its service quality by having a strong feedback system from clients, auditors and certification staff.
To Train and utilize highly capable staff to provide valuable services to audit its clients to achieve international recognition and acceptance through the standards of quality management system.
To Implement and maintain the established documents for the satisfaction of clients towards the services provided by BIMC by ensuring that no major nonconformity (Severe Type) is observed by the accreditation boards.
To provide timely services through completion of process of decision on Certification at BIMC within 90 days from the receipt of application.
To ensure accreditation activities are carried out as per the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021:2006.
We are aware about the importance to fulfillment the impartiality policy through certification activities to eliminate the conflict of interest.
Our Impartiality Policy is as follows :
- We are aware about the importance to fulfillment the impartiality policy through certification activities to eliminate the conflict of interest.
- We do not provide any service that creates a threat to impartiality; we will take the necessary actions to eliminate such threats.
- We identified the risk of possible conflict of interest presented during our certification services and how we eliminate or minimize it.
- We do not subcontract auditing services from a consulting or certification body.
- Ensures that when allocated a particular contract, Audit staff shall not disclose or discuss any detail; before or after the audit; to any member of staff other than their direct Management or other members of the team, as required by the “Code of conduct, confidentiality, conflict of interests and intellectual property agreement” and “Secrecy and non-disclosure agreement” signed on the commencement of employment.
- Ensures that all subcontracted audit staff or technical experts used by BIMC shall sign a Subcontractor Agreement” along with “Code of conduct, confidentiality, conflict of interests and intellectual property agreement” and “Secrecy and non-disclosure agreement”.
- Prohibits its own employees from engaging in consultancy, which may involve the active design, generation or implementation of a Management System.
- Ensures that all directly employed Management and Staff are required to declare all financial interests or business activities on commencement and during the period of employment.
- We do not certify activities or systems of other certification bodies.
- We do not provide consulting services in management and environmental and others systems related with international standards.
- We do not provide internal audits for our certified clients.
- Our certification process does not assign auditors whom performed consulting services in that company in the previous two years.
- Is responsible for, and retains absolute authority for decisions relating to certification, including the granting, maintaining, renewing, extending, reducing, suspending and withdrawal of certification.
- Is willing to give the liberty to any outsider to notify BIMC about any issue related to conflict of interests or impartiality observed during BIMC’s certification activities.
- Addresses Conflict of interests and objectivity further through annual training sessions and contractually binding agreements to ensure that all activities undertaken throughout the certification process are conducted in an independent and impartial manner.
- Conducts an assessment, at least once in a year, on both virtual and potential risks to BIMC’s impartiality which is reviewed by the impartiality committee.
- We do not permit financial or other pressures to certify a company.