Bureau of International Management Certifications (BIMC) offers Various International Management Certification Assessment Services. BIMC is well-known Certification Agency in the field of Management Certification. BIMC is providing authentication service, including an independent certification and ISO international standards certification services against the assessment body. We offer auditing services for all business and organizational sectors, irrespective of nature and sizes globally.
BIMC Offers a wide range of specialized multi-disciplinary Assessment & Audit services like ISO 9001, ISO 14001,ISO/OHSAS 18001, ISO/HACCP 22000, ISO 27001 AND MANY MORE VALUE ADDED SERVICES that need the immediate as well as long-term business needs of the clients.
Selecting a Certification Body is a decision that can't be taken lightly; remember that you will have a long term relationship between your organization and its certification body at least for three years. The interpretations and decisions provided by your Certification Body can have a significant effect on your organization results.
Here is few reasons, why to choose us ..
- Recognized in all industrial sectors and have an International Reputation of Our Certificates.
- Internationally Presence with representative offices to offer you our certification services.
- Familiarity of the majority industries and business sectors.
- Team of auditors, which we have more than 15 years performing certification audits in different industry sectors; they are recognized internationally and are certified by RAB/QSA & IRCA certification scheme. They are properly trained to offer you a high level of audit service.
- Providing best solutions for the organization to reduce its costs through audits multi-standards, assigning local auditors, charging privileged rates for organizations already certified, reducing travel expenses at cost without additional charges.
- Freedom to cancel your certification agreement without penalties if our commitments are not meet.
- Registration assessment, and monitoring the normal fee, and small businesses a low-cost plan.
- Providing a high level of service and added-value on auditing activities. Clients are able to view results at each stage of the audit process.
- Money back guarantee for non-certification.
- 24 X 7 email and chat support.
Bureau of International Management Certifications (BIMC) is also a member of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). As the voice of the U.S. standards and conformity assessment system, ANSI empowers its members and constituents to strengthen the U.S. marketplace position in the global economy while helping to assure the safety and health of consumers and the protection of the environment.